RIP Quero

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I always appreciated how Quero handled her responses when someone was being snarky and rude to her. She was professional and didn't try to belittle anyone. Although I never met her personally, I always appreciated her depth of knowledge about SCUBA and Thailand in her posts and learned so much from what she wrote. I'll miss seeing "Quero" come up in posts. God rest your soul, Quero, and condolences to your family and friends.

We were very lucky to have her share so much of her time here on earth with us on SB. We lost one very special woman. Perhaps someone could compile some of her better posts in one section, as her words are how we all got to know her. I am sadder than I ever expected to be for the passing of someone I never met. My next dive will be dedicated to her memory. There are no NDLs or MODs in heaven.

RIP Marcia. Our thoughts and deepest condolences to your family and friends:depressed:

This is so shocking!! I have come to know Marcia since I joined SB and then on Facebook. She is a beautiful person with a lot of patience and class. We chatted often on FB discussing dive business and asking for her advice on potential dive trip destinations in Asia. She was an exemplary professional and expert in what she did yet still very kind and understanding.

I'll surely miss you Marcia, I just wish I was able to meet you in person much sooner.

RIP...her selfless and common sense advice always shone through. I hoped to meet her one day. Very sad.

Very sorry to hear this..

Back
Top Bottom