Routing the 7 foot hose

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverrick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was wondering if someone would post some photos of a properly stowed and secured 7' hose with a singles setup, and then a doubles setup?
Thanks

There both the same the only diffrence might be an extra 2 or 3 inches of hose length with the doubles set up. Routing is the same and when the reg isent in use its cliped off on the right sholder d-ring

Go to the Deep South Divers web site (SeaJay's site) and look for the video "DIR III".

Warning, it is a BIG file, like about 300 megabytes, but well worth the download.

diverrick:
I went to the link provided, but I didn't see any link for the info.

It is there, click on the link that says LOOK at the right hand side of page and click on videos.

I can't post a direct link because the site uses frames and I am too lazy to learn to break the fram to get the exact URL. :D

There is a lot of other good stuff on that site so look around.

Thanks for the link.
I downloaded the whole video, it's awesome to have for referance and showing people.

Plus the web page is amazing.
Greg

diverrick:
I was wondering if someone would post some photos of a properly stowed and secured 7' hose with a singles setup, and then a doubles setup?
Thanks

Rick,
I should be able to sneak in a midweek dive this week... I'm in Dover, DE but on my way back home... Want to sneak up to Sac and maybe dive with Scott and the other's there? There should be a good assortment of 7' hoses... I have one on the way to replace my 5' primary.

Ben

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom