ScubaBoard Mobile Just got Easier!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll try to score a BB so that I can see what the hang up is. I send PM's from my phone all the time.

You can't answer PM's at all? Or it doesn't quote the PM?

I don't have a blackberry, just a Windows Mobile Device. I'll have to get my hands on one to try it out.

I cannot answer PMs, I hit reply, a window opens for me to type in but no button to hit to send.

When I want to edit or correct a typo on a text I posted, it opens up a window but again, no reply, or send button.

I have same issues on my BB sam...

Maybe it's a regional problem or maybe it's the damn northerners. :idk:

I'll try to score a BB so that I can see what the hang up is. I send PM's from my phone all the time.

U have a hook up?

What service u using?

I know someone (netdoc) with a VZW BB 8830.

I use a HTC Touch Pro, and have Opera and use Iris browser, so it's like real internet, not BB browser.

You know what I'm sayin.

I use a HTC Touch Pro, and have Opera and use Iris browser, so it's like real internet, not BB browser.

You know what I'm sayin.

Yeah, you said, Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. :D

Howard, you know I'm teasing, right? Thanks for all your help on this.

while you're looking at SB Mobile on it, see if you can figure out why threads don't refresh when you click on them again on a BB.

several of us are having this problem. (I think the BB might be the problem here, but maybe you can figure out how/what to do).

You know what I'm sayin.
RGR

I tried opera, didn't like it...

while you're looking at SB Mobile on it, see if you can figure out why threads don't refresh when you click on them again on a BB.

several of us are having this problem. (I think the BB might be the problem here, but maybe you can figure out how/what to do).

Yes, the threads don't refresh and keeps pulling up the previous version until you hit refresh. Would be great if it was automatic.

Back
Top Bottom