ScubaBoard Mobile Just got Easier!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

while you're looking at SB Mobile on it, see if you can figure out why threads don't refresh when you click on them again on a BB.

several of us are having this problem. (I think the BB might be the problem here, but maybe you can figure out how/what to do).

I don't know exactly how BB caches pages. I know that "back in the day" - I had to set my internet explorer to "check for new version of webpage" for refresh of a thread to work. I would have to assume that BB's cache the page, and don't realize that it's a newer version of that page?

It sounds like a BB Browser issue, and not one that I can correct with the style.

When googling Iris and BB, I found this article... so maybe it will get better?

Torch Mobile, makers of the Iris browser, acquired by RIM; web browsing on a BlackBerry to suck less

I know someone (netdoc) with a VZW BB 8830.

I use a HTC Touch Pro, and have Opera and use Iris browser, so it's like real internet, not BB browser.

You know what I'm sayin.

Howard, I use the HTC touch pro and I could not get a cursor in the post box in the classic/default modes. I was able to get it in the mobile version though.

I tried a few times and the only time I get the cursor is in the mobile version.

Howard, I use the HTC touch pro and I could not get a cursor in the post box in the classic/default modes. I was able to get it in the mobile version though.

I tried a few times and the only time I get the cursor is in the mobile version.

I think that's a default browser issue as well - on the touch pro.. It's opera. Opera doesn't like the mobile style, but works fine with the default style.

I've been using Iris Browser. It works nicely for SB mobile.

Iris Browser - Free Mobile software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Iris is no longer available for download since RIM took over Torch (since late August). That sucks. Now I have to figure out another browser to

That sucks. I use iris for mobile sites and opera for non mobile sites. The "pocket IE" also works well for sb mobile. That comes installed on the touch pro too.

I seem to have found a mirror site to get iris.

This not bad, but I'll have to play with it more before I can pass judgment. So far seems better than Opera for SB though.

We gonna get to admin the "Hot Chick Thread" ?

THERE IS A HOT CHICK THREAD???:shocked2:
:D

Chug

Testing from bb with the opera mini browser.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom