Scubapro Hydros Pro Sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, I respect your point, I will "configure my weight pouches" on the waist strap of the simple harness [have not tried that yet] so I can reach them with ease.
I will let you know how it goes.
I am late to the parade but I always make sure my ditchable weight pockets are easily reachable while diving And while I am diving I double check to make sure I know where they are...I just do a touch check with my hands on both sides

Did I mention dropping weight underwater anywhere?

Uh?

upload_2021-3-5_8-44-54.png

I think Burhan meant during a dive when he said underwater - not literally underwater

That makes communication hard. "Yes, I said those words, but I meant something completely different." LOL

we're becoming painstakingly pedantic

anyways, lets burn burn at the stake

View attachment 645757

u ready burhan
Let's not be so overly dramatic. Tar and feathers is far more appropriate here.

upload_2021-3-5_9-47-40.png

I think Burhan meant during a dive when he said underwater - not literally underwater

we're becoming painstakingly pedantic

anyways, lets burn burhan at the stake

View attachment 645757

u ready burhan

damn. is that lady down front actually clapping?

underwater is when your body is u/w head above surface ready to undo your weights to hand over to the DM on the boat.
So you have your student's heads above surface and their bodies underwater when you have them do skills like these? (copy from NAUI standards). :D I'm just busting your chops here Burhan.
upload_2021-3-5_12-26-43.png

and in comparison, i like to pee in my wetsuit when I'm NOT underwater.

Bizarro Diving.

Back
Top Bottom