Suggestion Should we have a forum for religious discussions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can name that song in two letters.

NO

As many have already stated, this is a discussion board about Scuba Diving. Most of the threads on this board are about Scuba Diving. We have participants from around the world, I am sure that there are many proffessions, political sentiments, income levels, and religions amongst our membership, the one thing that unites us is that most of us DIVE. I strongly feel that this board should continue to limit discussions around that topic.

If any amongst us wants to discuss religion, that is fine, however they should be encouraged to do so in an environment designed for that type of discussion. This board should not be that environment.

My religion is my business and I choose to keep it that way. Diving is a passion that I am free to discuss here, if I did not want to discuss diving I would not participate in this board.

Mark Vlahos

I think the 95% no vote was sufficient. :)

no religion... no politics either while we're at it...

DandyDon:
I think the 95% no vote was sufficient. :)
That would be 95% of .2% of the membership. I think we need another 18000 votes or so. :wink:

Lets just take a look at the number of wars there have been throughout history caused by/influenced by.....Religion........

We have enough wars here just based upon equipment and agencies. No need to add any more.

Yeah, but your dog can run off with it and you're stuck in limbo for eternity.

And your cat can mistake it a litter box and make it stink.

Sorry Supernal
I am no heathen but there is a time and place for everything. Religious dicussion can go wrong real fast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom