So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zigodro_8f1251c463d17193bb8152e12a15fc9aafa02c54.jpg

Deleted about 1K photos from my laptop. Bad ones and duplicates. Updated to OS Catalina yesterday and now photos taken with my iPhone are showing HEIC type, when they were JPEG before. Have to export them all, and then export them back in to correct it. Pain in the arse.

Neighbor on the ranch next to us where I grew up converted his truck to run on alcohol so he could get a permit for a still. If you can drink it and run your truck on it, that is good stuff.

respect

My family are classy hillbillies. They make their own muscadine and blackberry wine.

In bonus DB news I got accepted to grad school in marine science (yay!) so now my self-isolation will be full of checking costs and options and watching how the housing market changes there as this isolation goes on. Other than that, still knitting, still watching Trek.

Congrats!!!

DW

tearing apart my optima to attach larger bottles to prove a point to someone who said it was impossible. Also gonna go through and start the process of servicing all the regs I haven't messed with in the past couple years. Also catching up on schoolwork and job application process now that work is cancelled

My family are classy hillbillies. They make their own muscadine and blackberry wine.

In bonus DB news I got accepted to grad school in marine science (yay!) so now my self-isolation will be full of checking costs and options and watching how the housing market changes there as this isolation goes on. Other than that, still knitting, still watching Trek.

Marine ScIence!!!!

Woohoo
Congratulations!!!

working on converting my compressor to being PLC controlled.

Day 11 of corona quarantine...I found a new hobby - toilet people art. Too much time on my hands.

No.1.jpg No.2.jpg

Attachments

• No.3.jpg
    No.3.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 34
  • No.4.jpg
    No.4.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 44
  • No.5.jpg
    No.5.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 36
  • No.6.jpg