So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A part from working from home? Cleaned my apartment for the second time this week, tried to repair my steam cleaner, did some small repairs indoors and maybe today or tomorrow I'll finally make some photographs and start up my dark room again.
I have a box filled with expired film, expired chemicals and expired photogr paper... Curious what the result of that combination will be.

Both hubby and I are still working, essential.

Spend the evenings getting the kids outside to burn off energy. That part has been nice. Learning how to make do and make substitutions instead of going to the stores.

So so glad I dont live in a congested city. We have our own yard and lots of property outside of limits go play

Doing VIP on tanks and built a scooter stand.

Attachments

• 20200314_201753.jpg
    20200314_201753.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 43
Finished work a few weeks ago and getting through the house to do list here in northern Italy. Under lockdown and can only leave your house for essential shops. Been out twice in 2 weeks. Just getting short on building and DIY supplies so may risk a trip out on Monday. Still planning a dive trip with the family at end of July.......... Boat ready for the lake, but that's also banned....

Electronics projects.. although my home-built drone's flight controller did catch fire on Thursday.. so now I have to wait for replacement parts to come
Housework
Binge Watching: Black Sails (I've already watched GOT 3 times, sooner or later you gotta watch something else)

Yard work complete for the day...I need to space out my chores so I don’t run out of them too soon! Now, I’ll hit the theater room and watch a movie while riding my bike on a Trek stand...

My gym has online classes as well....everyone should take this opportunity to stay and or get into better shape!

Gym’s closed and don’t have access to the recumbent bike for cardio that’s kind to my knees. Concentrating on weight training while I’m cooped up.

For those with 3D printers: Copper3D organizing global campaign to 3D print antimicrobial masks on a global scale

There are lots of local and global attempts to print parts for respirators and the like as well.

Lots of hospitals are also calling for anyone who can sew and has a sewing machine to make handmade masks. They aren't as effective as the hospital-grade ones, but better than nothing. This is just one link for Samaritan Healthcare, I've seen other ads around.

SAMARITAN HEALTHCARE IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING DONATIONS OF PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT | Samaritan Healthcare

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom