So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A walk on the west side narrow gage right of way in Tuolumne river canyon
3EB8E6A9-FE79-4D9A-9A15-AC3EEE10ECC0.jpeg
32844409-58ED-4ECB-A191-609620613921.jpeg
A1D3B5B1-0CAE-44F2-973C-C683B14F44B7.jpeg
2F7ACA84-5745-45E3-9460-04F4653255E5.jpeg
9FE3D13B-82CF-45D6-A486-67796FFD3081.jpeg
B8760A8C-DEED-45A6-94E6-2CAACD3315BE.jpeg

Had a lovely bike ride yesterday. Went out again today but the wind was so strong, I turned back earlier than I would have planned.

Tonight? She-P test drives to make sure I have it on properly and no leaks. I'm diving in OH Friday and Saturday.

EDIT: success! :D

We are very fortunate not to have any stay at home orders in Taiwan. Life goes on pretty normally except people wear masks in public in shopping areas and must do on public transportation and in hospitals.
and most importantly dive... will be hitting dive #50 so far this year at the weekend :bounce:

A walk on the west side narrow gage right of way in Tuolumne river canyon

So beautiful! One of my favorite family vacations ever included camping in Tuolumne Meadows and backpacking in to Glen Aulin to camp when I was in middle school.

Tonight? She-P test drives to make sure I have it on properly and no leaks. I'm diving in OH Friday and Saturday.

EDIT: success! :D

Isn't that gonna get a little uncomfortable by Friday?

:wink: :rofl3:

I spent 7 1/2 hours on the phone with the unemployment office just to get disconnected ---- sigh Ill be glad when all this is over

I spent 7 1/2 hours on the phone with the unemployment office just to get disconnected ---- sigh Ill be glad when all this is over

Can't you file online?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom