So What Is Everyone Doing To Pass Time

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I made my first 100 mile ride today. It was cool and foggy along the coast. I wasn't getting overheated, so I kept riding south until I got to the Wedge in Newport Beach...well, I got to the plastic fencing blocking the path to the Wedge. :(

I headed north along Newport Blvd. before jumping onto the Santa Ana River bike path. I rode north past Anaheim Stadium before heading west toward home. I weighed eight pounds less than I did two weeks ago. I'm taking a break tomorrow and going diving instead. I will then have four days left to try for 1,000 miles in April, another record.

20200425_084710.jpg

20200425_084657.jpg

Newport Pier...somewhere in the fog

20200425_090526.jpg

Balboa Ferry

20200425_103926.jpg

I made my first 100 mile ride today. It was cool and foggy along the coast. I wasn't getting overheated, so I kept riding south until I got to the Wedge in Newport Beach...well, I got to the plastic fencing blocking the path to the Wedge. :(

I headed north along Newport Blvd. before jumping onto the Santa Ana River bike path. I rode north past Anaheim Stadium before heading west toward home. I weighed eight pounds less than I did two weeks ago. I'm taking a break tomorrow and going diving instead. I will then have four days left to try for 1,000 miles in April, another record.

View attachment 582705

View attachment 582706
Newport Pier...somewhere in the fog

View attachment 582707
Balboa Ferry

View attachment 582708

Nice. Your first century is always a cool milestone.

Had I known I was going to get crazy with cycling I would have bought a road bike instead of a mountain bike. Of course, the extra effort to pedal along has helped me lose weight.

I’m making banana bread in my bread maker :)

Banana bread in a bread maker?! Oh, the humanity!
Don’t knock it till you try it....it’ll even make jellies....

got my bike ready to start riding started right up , I cant wait
spring bike 1.JPG

We are very fortunate not to have any stay at home orders in Taiwan. Life goes on pretty normally except people wear masks in public in shopping areas and must do on public transportation and in hospitals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom