Tech Instructor & Doubles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TX101:
Are you picking on my qualifications?

absolutely not! You may be an exceptional diver with thousands of dives. I don't know your qualifications, one would be stupid to pass judgement soley on cert level. But primarily, I have not dove with you. Many divers and instructors alike have advanced certifications but have no business in the water. I am merely suggesting (since the original poster never qualified the instructor level) that it may be permissable for an inst. to not be capable of a skill set that is not required for the course goal. We do however, know this particular guy is a TDI instructor. Personally, I have seen to many instructors who don't know squat and unfortunately pass bad and even dangerous info and habits to their students.

TDI Japan can make any diver to TDI Cave instructor.

TDI cavern & Intro cave ITC was held with a schedule of January 22-26, 2004 in Okinawa Kume Island.
The cold came in within the period of time, and a cold north wind blew.
A course was finished safely by the cooperation of the persons concerned in local diving.
Auspices : TDI JAPAN
Supervision : Norio Sato
CourseDirector : Kenji Yasuhara
Assistant : Yoshimi Takano
Cooperation : Hidemitsu Tomori, Kashida Junpei
Course successful candidate : Jun Sagawa, Msaji Nshiya, Takayuki Yamamoto, Koichi Tahara

yammy:
TDI Japan can make any diver to TDI Cave instructor.

TDI cavern & Intro cave ITC was held with a schedule of January 22-26, 2004 in Okinawa Kume Island.
The cold came in within the period of time, and a cold north wind blew.
A course was finished safely by the cooperation of the persons concerned in local diving.
Auspices : TDI JAPAN
Supervision : Norio Sato
CourseDirector : Kenji Yasuhara
Assistant : Yoshimi Takano
Cooperation : Hidemitsu Tomori, Kashida Junpei
Course successful candidate : Jun Sagawa, Msaji Nshiya, Takayuki Yamamoto, Koichi Tahara
That's just plain scary!:11:

Koichi Tahara was certified TDI Cavern Diver from Yoshimi Takano at 3rd October 2003.

Koichi Tahara participated in ITC after 110 days. :dazzler1:

Helped put three sets of doubles together last week (first time for me).

first set took like an hour, then the next two took less than 20 minutes each. Just could not get the threads started on the first manifold. Don't know what the deal was, the next two were in like Flynn...

:eyebrow: Koichi Tahara became TDI Trimix instructor at 3rd July, too.

Although it requires absolutely minimal intelligence to set them up, it may seem daunting to someone who is not associated with retail or service end of diving. For all you know he may have just dropped them at the shop every year and they did the rest. It does seem kinda dumb though.

Koichi Tahara was mere just NAUI instructor and Non-Tech diver before three years.

But,Now...... :eyebrow:
He is certified TDI Intor Cave Instructor.
He was certified TDI Trimix instructor at 3rd July 2004.
He is certified IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor Trainer.
He is certified IANTD Inspiration instructor.

yammy:
Koichi Tahara was mere just NAUI instructor and Non-Tech diver before three years.

But,Now...... :eyebrow:
He is certified TDI Intor Cave Instructor.
He was certified TDI Trimix instructor at 3rd July 2004.
He is certified IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor Trainer.
He is certified IANTD Inspiration instructor.

Hey Yammy
What's the deal with your Koichi banners? I can't tell if you are honestly lauding him or sarcastically bashing him. :eyebrow:

What part of Japan is Koichi based in?

Jagfish
I don't know what you think of in the doubt. :06:

I am insisting that a wonderful instructor is in Japan as well.
Tahara is a famous writer in Japan.
Don't you know Tahara? :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom