Terrible Advanced open water experience

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
I took the time to answer all of your questions, which I didn't mind at all but now I'm wondering what's up. I do not like being strung along and by looking at these posts you were stringing more than me along.

Sounds like someone may like to play victim...

Yes, it is strange Ron. I see you have had contact with him through PM. I don't think he is a troll just a bit misguided perhaps?

@ Red: You might be right since we have not heard from him since his original post.

Hey guys thx for all the responds.#1 rented the regs because I had to order a custom swivel hose for my octopus and it hadn’t arrived till today.

The nature of the dive was to get my AOW.

I apologize for not jumping on sooner `midnight shift this week`

I find it interesting how the last few threads started to turn backwards on me.

Yes it was PADI

Nice to see you copying and paisting some friendly pms I sent you.
Thought I could gane some friendship on here as well as some great advice from nice people.
Sorry you had to ruin it for me diver dennis.

LOG-SPLITTER:
Hey guys thx for all the responds.#1 rented the regs because I had to order a custom swivel hose for my octopus and it hadn’t arrived till today.

The nature of the dive was to get my AOW.

I apologize for not jumping on sooner `midnight shift this week`

I find it interesting how the last few threads started to turn backwards on me.

Yes it was PADI

Well, myself and a LOT of others have provided you with a lot of options and advice on what we think you should do next.

When people don't respond after asking for advice, then it begins to become questionable as to if the original post was serious, or a troll.

I can not speak for everyone, but I don't think anyone here is turning against you, more frustrated by the complete lack of responding to others that are spending time attempting to help you without enough solid info to do so.

I think at this time attempt to get your money back from the LDS, and find another. These guys obviously suck based on your experiences as posted.

I see you don't recognize your own posts here. I have never posted any PMs from you or anyone else. All the quotes you see from me were posted by you, on the board for all to see. No one on this thread you have sent PMs to have divulged the content of them.

You will gain more friends by being truthful in your posts. We have seen no explanation from you about why those 2 posts had so many of the same elements, including the DM telling you to forge your log book.

Sorry you had to ruin the goodwill we have shown.

explanation 2 my posts?? truthful in my posts??
I dont need to explain nothing. This post was to share my experience on my first aow as noted in the original post plz read again believe or not to believe its up to you. DIVER DENNIS

11,962 posts with 1000 plus dives how do ou find time to dive??

p.s. hows Justin and George doing? been meaning to drop by next week.

Ask them when I find time to dive... :wink: Let George know I'll pick up my regs and BC before I leave again.

As far as the posts go, one says Open Water and the other Advanced Open Water. Clearly two different classes and dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom