The Authorities Took My Salvage –AGAIN

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, we need a new thread. CSI:Scubaboard

(Does the Who have any song that mentions diving? We'll need a theme!)

I guess everyone is good at finding something, I find lobsters and scallops, Rick finds guns and bombs.

The original purchaser has been located.

It was purchased in the town where he lives (East Coast sort of).

It’s confirmed he purchased it.

BUT, he doesn’t remember the purchase. Not for buying so many guns that he forgot about this one, he said he has only purchased one gun and that was a 45. Just doesn't remember this one. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Luck being on our side for once, he takes an unrelated polly in the near future and the question is going to come up ;^)

No lab results yet.

Gary D.

Gary D.:
The original purchaser has been located.

It was purchased in the town where he lives (East Coast sort of).

It’s confirmed he purchased it.

BUT, he doesn’t remember the purchase. Not for buying so many guns that he forgot about this one, he said he has only purchased one gun and that was a 45. Just doesn't remember this one. Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Luck being on our side for once, he takes an unrelated polly in the near future and the question is going to come up ;^)

No lab results yet.

Gary D.
Really. Well, I'm sure he won't mind if I get the gun then. However, I would guess you boys at the KCSD would have something to say about that...
Thanks for the update. Keep 'em coming!

Just came across this thread.

Man do I want 2 dive with you! Most I've found is a few golf balls.

sub

Ehhh ... bump. Hey Rick ... what's the Paul Harvey on that gun anyway? This was like reading a book and losing it right before the finish ....

Yea.. We want "the rest of the story"!! good day.

A local dive shop here has a picture of the owner and two dive buddies holding an UZI that was found in the river underneath a local bridge. Now that would be a pretty cool find.

After reading this thread, A Suspicious Article Recovery Class might be a good idea. For Hunters and Divers.

The DNA test on the gun helped lead to the arrest of a suspect on murder charges. The gun, therefor will remain as evidence.

And now you know... the rest of the story.

Good day!

The DNA test on the gun helped lead to the arrest of a suspect on murder charges. The gun, therefor will remain as evidence.

And now you know... the rest of the story.

Good day!
Killer ... you bagged a murdered Rick. This is just too cool. He prolly thought "No way anyone will find this gun in there" as he tossed it :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom