The continuing sagas of the Blue Heron Bridge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's all good. I know who and what you were referencing. :) But thanks for the kiss:D

...But how about this guy ....

WOW. I looked through my posts for the last year and Ive got a few that may have been in bad taste but overall I feel like I contribute to the board. I'll apologize if Ive offended you somehow but just because you don't agree with me doesn't make slander acceptable. I enjoy the thrill and satisfaction of putting food on the table for my family that I personally captured. No shame here

...Are you Robin Hood or something?

Its more accurate to say underwater Indian

Search for the definition of slander.

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/fl...93-palm-beach-night-dive-report-5-2-09-a.html

Do you have any idea how you stress a fish when you handle it improperly? Fisherman handle them with wet rags so as not have a negative impact on their coating.

If you were really thinking of feeding your family, take the money the dive cost you to molest the fish and buy a couple weeks of groceries.

Indian? You mean Native American? Come on man. LOL. This is the 21st century. Native Americans are shopping at Publix.

... And over here... we are thinking about switching out the sliding glass doors and putting in a nice pattern set of French doors. It will help keep the afternoon sun off the davenport.... (Keeping it on subject for this post) I saw fish the last time I dove BHB

I called the FWC and gave them a little heads up for what its worth.

I called the FWC and gave them a little heads up for what its worth.

FWC has a station right in my neighborhood. After lunch I stopped in to ask if stabbing a fish with a knife is considered spearfishing. A definitive yes. The Captain I was speaking with asked if my inquiry was a result of the YouTube post. He said they had received dozens of complaints and are investigating.

Sorry for derailing again, but maybe it helps that everybody knows it IS spearfishing and I confirmed The entire area where fish are usually found is off limits to spearing.

I think these last few pages of posts show that we need to work even harder on educating people about the bridge and proper dive etiquette there.
It also points out that we need to make this a marine preserve. I think we can all agree on that.

I think these last few pages of posts show that we need to work even harder on educating people about the bridge and proper dive etiquette there.
It also points out that we need to make this a marine preserve. I think we can all agree on that.

Well..maybe 99.9% of us. :wink:

Yes, it must be preserved. As a kid, both my parents worked. But my Maternal Grand Parents had a home in Juno Beach. Every extended school break my brother and I were on a Lockheed Constelation bound for WPB. My Papa did not swim well, so he took us to Phil Foster often. Snorkeling there was like an Aquarium. (Dad had me snorkeling in Long Island Sound at 5 or 6. SCUBA by 11 or 12.) The park and Bridge have been stressed over the last 30 years or so IMO (even the new comers can see what has happened the past 10). It is time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom