The "S" Word

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek S:
I don't know about the rest of you, but instead of talking about diving, I'm going to go diving....
Thats what I did. Leaky drysuit and all.

JeffG:
Thats what I did. Leaky drysuit and all.
Me too ... except for the leaky drysuit part ... :D

Finally met Doc Intrepid this afternoon ... we'll be diving together tomorrow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Me too ... except for the leaky drysuit part ... :D

Finally met Doc Intrepid this afternoon ... we'll be diving together tomorrow ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
I would be diving again tomorrow, but I have to fix the leaky issue. I did post 3 new pictures in my album of my (frozen) night dive. Alberta is wierd, In summer its impossible to get a night dive in (the sun is up till 10 ish) and now its impossible not to have a night dive if you dive after work.

lamont:
Doc on the boat == Doc Intrepid???
Um ... yep.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Doc Intrepid:
Hi Lamont - it was nice diving with you guys :D [Next time we should all wear those little "Hello My Name Is..." stickies with our board names on them!]

I particularly liked seeing the whale...that was cool. Nice boat. Great dives. Glad to be out with y'all :wink:
Doc, you moved on me... I probably knew about this. Guess you won't be doing much lake rawlings action anytime soon :)

Enjoy the PNW.

Chris

Heh, yeah Chris, I've discovered that its harder to hit a moving target - so I keep moving! I'll be back on the east coast from time to time, for work, and may make it back to Rawlings again for another campout - but it won't be until next season!

Hope your fall diving is going great,

Doc

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom