The Walking Dead

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No worries. I will read the show synopsis before I watch it :)

Wow, that is super creepy the rabbits incident with Lyndsey and then when she was suffocating baby Judith...

I'd be tying her up at night.

Glen- finally someone on the show acting out what a survivor would act like. The show typically makes me crazy how they make more drama by making people act so irrationally, when Glenn was methodically going through the prison gathering up supplies I was happy to see the writers allow somebody to actually act logically. Too many times they try to overcome logic for the drama by using the excuse that the dangers are so high there was no other choice. Showing Glenn clearing rooms safely and then searching them and gathering supplies and leaving well equipped to survive instead of running out of the prison screaming like a little girl and ending up in the woods with nothing but his undewear was a welcome change.

I thought it was great. I had a re-watch of the previous episode, and saw the bullet hole in the guv's head. I guess he really is DRT.

Yeah, I like how they did that, too. Tyree is facing away, then turns around and everybody in the room yelled. I'm wondering what happened to the bus. Maybe with all the gunfire a few people got shot.

DFB

Nope, he was never told about Carol.

I thought Tyreece knew Carol burned his girlfriend. Didn't,t Rick tell him when Carol got bannished from the prison?

Had to check here to see if anyone commented on last nights' episode. I'm not sure I buy that the guy with the Sargeant is a scientist with some kind of vital information to take to Washington.

DFB

he isnt the scientist, he is the armed security guy, I read the comics dont remember his role exactly. . .

the scientist is the elitest who at the end said he was smarter than the SGT.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom