Travel DIR Scuba Canister LED Light 15 WT, 1000+ lumen DIR , LIIO, tight beam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looked at the manual and couldn't find an answer. Sorry if it's already been asked. Is the switch on the head or the canister?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's a manual ???

attachment.php

Post #30. More of a guide. Thanks for posting your picture it's quite helpful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

switch is on a can, per dir requirement.
i'm planning new batch next week, so if you like to get one PM me now..

---------- Post added February 9th, 2014 at 12:20 PM ----------

Question on the battery charger...
Does the charger light change when the battery is charged? I charged my battery overnight, but the light just stayed red.

I haven't tried the light while diving yet, but it looks well made. I can't wait to try it out.

:cheers:
Steve

go by time. 24hr is enough to recharge.

---------- Post added February 9th, 2014 at 12:21 PM ----------

Question on the battery charger...
Does the charger light change when the battery is charged? I charged my battery overnight, but the light just stayed red.

I haven't tried the light while diving yet, but it looks well made. I can't wait to try it out.

:cheers:
Steve

go by time. 24hr is enough to recharge. red is good it means it is connected. some chargers just never turn green, being too protective of battery and switching charging current way too low.

For those who asked to make more light. Last batch is made and... sold.
I have 3 lights left in need of good home $255 with shipping and extra battery. pm me for payment info.

-Andrew
p.s. next batch probably in a month, currently we have great viz in monterey between storms.. and snow is finally @ sierras.. and all of this on a top of day time work..

Looks like I got the last one of the bunch. Looking forward to diving and reviewing it.

Correction i still have one left... some one never paid for his... let me know if you want one.

come on guys i have the "lastests" one, i need to sell before i start new batch ,,

dont tell me there are no one who would adopt this lonely light :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom