Unvarnished truth can hurt but it’s still the truth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When you don't accept advertising, you can do that.

I couldn't get in to read it. :(

Better be careful. An attraction in Branson is suing a reviewer for giving them a 3 star rating on TripAdvisor. The owners of the attraction actually started harassing the family, so the family reduced the rating to 1 star! Now the gloves are off.

I certainly appreciate an honest review/appraisal of the location I'm getting ready to spend my hard-earned cash to visit. When we did a Blackbeard trip through the Exumas we were not told that the coral was seriously bleached and the only healthy coral we would see would be in the machine washer (saw lots of sharks but that became ho-hum pretty quickly). Wish we'd known in advance. But we didn't do much research ahead of time either. Now I do my homework to help get a clearer picture.

Great article. Yes, Undercurrent tell s the truth, but they don't seem to use it as a hammer for anything.

There's more "unvarnished truth" here on ScubaBoard than anywhere else. Hell, I've been sued because of it. Dive ops need to learn how to handle negative publicity on Social Media by admitting the problem, offering solutions and apologizing. I can't tell how many times people ask us to remove threads and posts. If we get a hint of impropriety, we might, but usually they just want to censor the internet. Unlike Undercurrent, our site is searchable by Google. Combine that with our SEO and you have a potent way of getting the whole truth out there.

Great article. Yes, Undercurrent tell s the truth, but they don't seem to use it as a hammer for anything.

They helped Erica Watson resolve her problem (that’s what I thought at least).

I think Undercurrent is a powerful voice for us diving consumers.

Yes, so is Scubaboard!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom