viz this time of year?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dived Kelvin Grove on Friday- it was wonderful!!! there was a blooming layer till about 30ft but below that it was great conditions!

Also, Tuwanek on Sunday was epic (besides to silt clouds from doing skills)! viz was about 30 feet and unbelievable! Saw my first Grunt Sculpin, which i have been waiting to see for almost 2 years now!!

May 2 - 40' at the Capilano and Vivian...not bad vis for this time of year. Should clear up a month or 2 after the rain stops...any idea when that will happen??

What?:D

So Dale, Todd, Hunter, Rob and myself dived at Porteau on Sunday and it was surprisingly good viz. Tropical like viz in the shallows then 15 ft or so below that. Opposite of what we expected. Usually this time of year it's the top 30 ft that's soupy and clear below. Wierd. Anyway good to get out again and do some dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom