http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Positive thoughts going out to Kimber, family, and friends.

Best wishes, I hope for the best.

Is the report on this Board that she is still in a coma accurate? Would someone that had a bad case of the bends still be in a coma? This is very upsetting to hear. I hope this turns out to be inaccurate. Sending all the good wishes I can muster her way.

riguerin:
I just received a PM from an active member of the SD tech community. There is currently a gag order in effect.

I can understand not wanting to share any accident details, but the absolute raw facts on her current medical condition would really be appreciated.

I take it this does confirm that she was involved in an accident this weekend though?

lamont:
I can understand not wanting to share any accident details, but the absolute raw facts on her current medical condition would really be appreciated.

I take it this does confirm that she was involved in an accident this weekend though?

Actually, under privacy laws, everyone has privacy about any of their medical information, accident or not. I understand the "urge" for folks to want to know, but we really should respect her privacy here.

D_B:
mine says "ordered by the family" and I will go along with that, even though I am hurting terribly for more info

I understand you've heard her family does not want medical information given out. That's well within their rights and we should respect that. I do hope they will lets us know her general condition, information that is routinely given out on all patients by hospitals.

I was asking about the "gag order." While people may not talk about the accident for fear of liability, it's not a gag order unless it's ordered by the court.

I would expect some basic info to be forthcoming as some of it will be public record.

Whatever has happened, I hope she's not serious and will be back to her old self soon.

I'm sorry, I have only that "family" wishes no one to "talk" about it .. I have no other info than that

D_B, my question is, has it been confirmed that she is in a hospital?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom