What did you buy that you absolutely loved?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It could be for me my A700/Mk25 scubapro regulator set. It is just a wow experience going to that from the rental reg experience.

DUI TLS350 Dry suit. By far the best (and most expensive) single piece of equipment I bought. It has completely enhanced the quality of my diving enjoyment. I absolutely love my dry suit.

@ScubaDocER: I'm guessing that you aren't a mask-on-forehead kinda guy. :)

Stuff that I'm really glad I bought: HP100 tanks, drysuit, BP/W, Apeks regs, Suunto mosquito, my Canon A570IS

LOL. Absolutely NOT!! If that mask ever fell off I'd have a heart attack. It's been a joy to dive with though. I am so used to it it's ridiculous. Especially teaching students or taking pictures.

In general, my BP/W (but not my specific wing design).

For specific brand names, first would come my Atomic Biofins (but still have two other sets of fins for frog kicking or for free-diving - no one set does it all), second would be my Riffe speargun.

Edited to add: Just cause everyone else pointed them out - my steel tanks (two LP120's and one HP100). Aluminum 80's are enough air for women and old men... give me enough air to be able to do everything I need, or want, to do and have a reserve left over.

Last edited:
Poseidon Xstream reg and octo...............

Then when I switched the purge covers to black........:)

I would cry if I lost it......

M

Liquivision X1. The display is stunning, and I like the fact that it runs the same software as my Macs.

My 2 G250/Mk18 regs - 2 Worthington HP100's - DUI Flex 50/50 drysuit - Packhorse modded W200 light .. and the smok'n deal I got on all of them :)

P-Valve
Salvo HID Light
Mako DPV with re-wound motor and re-enforced hull

I recently bought an Inspiration CCR with Hammerhead electronics, but I can't decide whether to list this in things I bought that I love, or things I bought that I hate. :wink:

I love my Aeris Atmos ai computer.

- Atomic frameless mask
- MK17/G250V regulators
- Suunto Vyper Air computer
- Suunto SK7 compass
- Scubapro Digital 330M Depth Gauge

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom