What did you learn from your very last dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Learn this lesson for the last time out: Diving in the Puget Sound means buy a dry-suit. I froze in my wet-suit.

Billy

Hudson Grotto is a GREAT place to give or take classes!

Plowing fields underwater is bad, very, very bad...

*smacked into the bottom a couple of times, but hey that happens with bad vis right? :wink:

I learned that even if your computer says you are ok to keep diving you might not be ok. I got dehydratede and bent. Computer said all ok. Tough lesson. 6 dry months.

I learned "I REALLY CAN" control my buoyancy again in a SEmi dry suit in cold CA waters and get "almost" descent photos. Now I need a good fisheye lens and I may even want to ocassionally freeze my fanny off.

Oh.. and setting up a "Haunted Dive" is the most Halloween fun I've had since I was six!

I finally got my buoyancy down on dive #16 what a great feeling. Soon I will need to get a wetsuit so I guess it will back to square 1, but that is part of the fun.

I learned that even if your computer says you are ok to keep diving you might not be ok. I got dehydratede and bent. Computer said all ok. Tough lesson. 6 dry months.

Wow, that's horrible.
Care to elaborate on the circumstances?
How many previous dives, how deep, what was the profile, etc.
Where did it happen?

Back
Top Bottom