What do you collect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I used to collect comics and baseball cards when I was younger. Stopped collecting those long ago but kept all of them in pristine storage/conditions. I now collect Cheesy movies. Mainly horror and old Drive in B-Movies Slockfest kind of films. I do collect all horror films and am extremely into the classic black and white ones.

Matt

Cultural and historical memorabilia of foreign and domestic nature (I once had a 1917, Gold Certificate, $100.00 bill); movies. Oh yes, shot glasses and magnets also.

Used to collect shot and pint glasses (but it got a chore to move them all the time).

I now have a healthy collection of boardgames and mind puzzles (but much room to improve there), along with packs of playing cards with interesting face card pictures on them - this is still a fledgling collection! I have a large CD collection, but its hardly anything of a real collection, only 300 or so.

Dive gear is my largest and most expensive collection, but we arent allowed to state that one :wink:

Swatch Scuba Watches ( I think I have around 50 of them ) and elephant figurines.

shoes

pennypue:

Does that mean you collect green shoes?

Anybody collect lint in your belly button?

Folk music recordings (loved A Mighty Wind). If the Kingston Trio did it, I'm sure I have it.

dlndavid:
Does that mean you collect green shoes?
amongst others.......

Anybody collect lint in your belly button?

I pick that out and put it on ebay.

shot glasses

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom