What do you collect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I was a little girl my mother decided I should collect Madame Alexander dolls. I hated them, still do. I plan on selling the entire collection after my mother dies. It would break her heart if I sold them while she was alive.

I have a small collection of can coolies. ( three ) I only like the neoprene type, with the town or country name on it. So far I have Aruba, Catalina Island & Curacao. I'm pacing myself.

I'm not collecting anything at the moment, but i want to collect horses! especially abused/neglected ones, i want to give as many i can a new lease on life. i love working with them and transforming them to wonderful riding horses/companions! theyre so sweet and its very rewarding. for this i would need a LOT of money that i would never see again, so i better start collecting that too!

i collect cool clothing accessories like rare looking gems and stuff.i also hav a MEGA huuugggeee collection of hotwheels

I try to resist the temptation to collect stuff that I don't actually use. Eventually I get sick of it, wonder why I collected it, and store it away.

Lately it's been sake sets - but I can use those for something. :partytime

Shoes- especially skyscraper high stilettos
designer bags (Prada should be my middle name)
wine (a small collection at around 50 bottles in the cellar at any given time)
bottles and other things I've found diving

Among other things (cigars, wine, scuba accessories) I collect Star Trek memorabilia. My prize is a resin model prop phaser with detactable hand phaser made from the molds used in Star Trek TOS.

This doesn't mean I'm a geek, does it? I haven't been to a convention in years.

Marc

FLL Diver:
Among other things (cigars, wine, scuba accessories) I collect Star Trek memorabilia. My prize is a resin model prop phaser with detactable hand phaser made from the molds used in Star Trek TOS.

Marc
Posting pictures, yes

Just kidding, live long and prosper.

David

I collect old dive gear, have to limit myself to diveable items though.
Anybody wanna buy a 1950s vintage Jack Browne rebreather made by DESCO?
It is probably diveable with a little tinkering.... :wink:

FLL Diver:

Marc
A friend of mine threw a Star Trek Next Gen murder mystery party some years back. We made full costumes and everything. My husband played Riker, I made him the jumpsuit and it occured to me it looked a lot like a diveskin. Think it would it be too geeky to show up on a boat with it? :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom