What do you collect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like to collect mean neighbors. I keep them in my basement. Last week one of my neighbors let his dog piss on my flowers. Now he is pissing in a bucket while chained to a wall in my basement. He is next to another mean neighbor who let his leaves blow over into my yard. This guy is next to another mean neighbor that wouldn't shut off a light that bothered my dogs at night. I chained him in a special corner of my basement with a flood light aimed at him. In the opposite corner there is an old neighbor (I don't have to feed him anymore thankfully) that used to let his kid drive past my house with a loud stereo. I chained him to a wall with a stereo speaker on it with the bass turned all the way up with rap music playing all the time. I don't think he actually starved to death, I think the rap music killed him.

Oh....I'm sorry, did I say all of that out loud? Oh.....um....uh.....I collect hats. Really nice hats....uh...gotta go.....

MB104:
I like to collect mean neighbors. I keep them in my basement. Last week one of my neighbors let his dog piss on my flowers. Now he is pissing in a bucket while chained to a wall in my basement. He is next to another mean neighbor who let his leaves blow over into my yard. This guy is next to another mean neighbor that wouldn't shut off a light that bothered my dogs at night. I chained him in a special corner of my basement with a flood light aimed at him. In the opposite corner there is an old neighbor (I don't have to feed him anymore thankfully) that used to let his kid drive past my house with a loud stereo. I chained him to a wall with a stereo speaker on it with the bass turned all the way up with rap music playing all the time. I don't think he actually starved to death, I think the rap music killed him.

Oh....I'm sorry, did I say all of that out loud? Oh.....um....uh.....I collect hats. Really nice hats....uh...gotta go.....

I heard all you in NJ were nice people. :D
Nice collection. Wonder what it would go for on ebay?

I collect Pocket Dragons....Oh and my hubby would probably say that I collect shoes, Could probably give Imelda Marcus a run for her money :wink:

MB104...on the radio here the other day a guy rang in and told the story of how he & his wife came home and found a guy in their house trying to rob them. They grabbed him and shoved him in the garage, then got all their mates who have been robbed before come over and abuse him. they kept him overnight then gave him to the police the next day! I think thats a great idea! lol

MB104:

I think I should do like you and collect the horrible parents of the kids that I teach...really, I collect poodle figurines. I'm nuts about poodles.

MB104:

:frlol: Haha! Ha. a ha. ha. a......ha. :15a:
Um. You completely forget where my house is, right, Mike? Right?! :eek:uttahere

dlndavid:
I hope the pin numbers are your own. :wink:

And if you collect 70 year old husbands, you might get the money sooner. :eyebrow:
Yeah these are mine but if your are willing to share yours I'll keep them in my collection:wink:
As the second - yeas that's a very good idea. This is why I say that a perfect candidate for mine husband should fit the rule - 90,40,6 -
90 years old, 40 centigrades of fever and 6 milion US $ on the bank account :D
Mania

mania:
As the second - yeas that's a very good idea. This is why I say that a perfect candidate for mine husband should fit the rule - 90,40,6 -
90 years old, 40 centigrades of fever and 6 milion US $ on the bank account :D
Mania

Well that rules me out then.

Actually I have the collection of the week. This week it is cigars.

Paul

DVD's. I have 200 right now, after selling off 750.

I mean, am I ever going to watch 'Dude, Where's My Car?' again?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom