What do you collect?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i collect movies: mostly comedy and action. i don't have a particular era that i'm interested in. there is just something intriguing about a tall stack of movies just waiting to be watched.

I collect those smashed pennies that you put in a machine along with $0.50 roll the lever and presto you have an oblong penny with a stamp of where you are. These used to be popular, don't find many now.

PhotoTJ:
I mean, am I ever going to watch 'Dude, Where's My Car?' again?
Right now I'm thinking how much I saved by never watching it in the first place!

I also collect animation art (cels). Many of them feature (who else but) Wile E. Coyote.

your typical "shot glasses" and memories... of all the things I've done and those memories I have yet to get!!

Im like any other guy, i collect anything that i touch.... you never know i might need it someday... whatever it is... i have too much damm crap laying around but i cant bring myself to throw it away.

I like to collect mean neighbors. I keep them in my basement. Last week one of my neighbors let his dog piss on my flowers. Now he is pissing in a bucket while chained to a wall in my basement. He is next to another mean neighbor who let his leaves blow over into my yard. This guy is next to another mean neighbor that wouldn't shut off a light that bothered my dogs at night. I chained him in a special corner of my basement with a flood light aimed at him. In the opposite corner there is an old neighbor (I don't have to feed him anymore thankfully) that used to let his kid drive past my house with a loud stereo. I chained him to a wall with a stereo speaker on it with the bass turned all the way up with rap music playing all the time. I don't think he actually starved to death, I think the rap music killed him.

LOL, IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN....

mk57nato:
LOL, IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN....
:frlol: My co-workers are all wondering what's so funny.

SueMermaid:
:frlol: My co-workers are all wondering what's so funny.

Then Sue you need to stop reading this at work them. :wink:

Squee, how many puffers do you have? I have had some in the past, I had a pair of spotteds for about 12 years and even got them to lay eggs, (believe it or not). They get *really* mean when they are guarding eggs, if you were curious. :)
I had one named Fatty that was a metallic green color and was the most splendidly healthy fish I have ever kept. Had him for several years. He lived in my lab and ate my experiments. (I work with flies). I lost him last year to a malfunctioning heater, my heart was broken. :frown: This is a very poor photo, but maybe you can help me ID him? I'd love to find another. (and another heater!!)

Back
Top Bottom