What do you wear under your wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swim trunks, like the one Daniel Craig wears in bond, nice and tight, don't bunch up and look great when getting changed :wink: I got some for the guys in my dive club because they wore speedo's, which though do the job are not the most attractive thing, and they love them.

As for myself, I wear usually go for the "thin layer of water" option, as my instructor keeps telling me, diving is not for the modest!

I wear bike shorts or a "boxer" both are tight enough not to bunch and just on the border of keeping my junk modest.:eyebrow:
But to be honest I'll wear whatever is handy when I'm getting ready, never had too much trouble with bunching up.

I wear speedo swim shorts (although my current pair is made by reebok)
speedo_swimming_shorts_endurance_jammer_short.jpg

I also wear a compression shirt similar to underarmour, with the sleeves cut off.

Damn... I just lost my iced tea on my keyboard...

+1 for compression shorts... they work best... (long as they don't compress *too* much...)

Sorry about the keyboard.:rofl3:

Thanks for the ideas. I may get the kiddo some of the compression shorts. If he seems to like them, I may get my own, and retire the spandex.

I wear pretty regular swim pants, which kinda look like tighty-whiteys. They don't bunch, look alright, and I had em already. Never gave it much thought tbh. :)

adidas-601366-ps-med.jpg

x2.

I wear these or a pair of swim jammers. Don't wear bike shorts, they have padding in the back end that feels really weird. It works on a bike but not underwater.

The ones I wear do not have the butt padding...I supply that myself.:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom