What Regulators do you use.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

we have all dive rites...they are solid regs and we can buy the service kits and do the service ourselves.

Amazing how the the VIP's and reg service can add up when there is two of you and multiple stage bottles and regs:shocked2:

scubapro somethingorothers and g250s. basically, larry says 'here's your regs' and i use them. he switches them around sometimes when he's in a gear futzing mood. whatever. i don't really care & he's the tech, so easy for him is fine with me.

to that end, i just sold some salvos on ebay this week, and my mares singles yoke set is the likely next victim.

XTX50s for backgas, OMS cheapsomethingorother for stage bottles.

I'm using Hollis for doubles, stages and deco bottles. I've got an Atomic Aquatics set up for single tanks dives and I've got a few Scuba Pro and Dive Rites for loaners.

I have Apeks Tek3s with XTX50s on one set of doubles, and ATX200s with XTX50 primary & ATX40 on the other

Deco bottles are Apeks DSTs with an ATX40 on one and an XTX40 with the RVS converted to left-hand hose (I sling left & right usually)

Mostly mk25s for first stages. There are a few other SP firsts scattered about, mk20, mk16, mk5, mk10, mk15. All the second stages are g250(v, hp, original).

Deco bottles are Apeks DSTs with an ATX40 on one and an XTX40 with the RVS converted to left-hand hose (I sling left & right usually)

Same configuration for my deco bottles :)
For my doubles I have opted for Divex (Swedish manufacturer) - not very elegant but very efficient and reliable

We dive Poseidon Xstreams on our back gas and Cressisub piston regs on our Deco tanks...still have a Diverite mouthpiece guard on the "hot" deco gas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom