• East of the Mississippi River

Votes: 162 34.8%
  • Texas

Votes: 44 9.5%
  • Pacific Islands, including Guam Hawaii and Australia

Votes: 24 5.2%
  • Other

Votes: 14 3.0%
  • Florida, the land of Flowers and the Fountain of Youth...

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Born Singapore, raised Godzone, Aotearoa, The Land of the Long White Cloud... New Zealand.

And I'm concerned to see that New Zealand's ugly big sister Aussie is named but not us...

Okay okay, before you Aussies start flaming me, just take a deep breath and think these 3 simple soothing words: Super 12 Finals ;-)

No seriously... I love Australia, beautiful place and people, even managed to dive Surfer's Paradise (yeah well, I tried to find Diver's or even Snorkler's Paradise didn't I??) last I was there.

Good to see that Texas got our own category :wink:

Are you running out pins for your map yet?

I am in the heart of Florida and home of the states best spring and cave dives and of course the famous manatee's. Also home of the Florida Gators (I couldn't help but notice we had a Vol diver on board)

Very interesting to note that divers are pretty evenly disbursed despite the availability or lack of it in their hometown. Thought the coastal area's would heavily dominate the population...

Originally from Ottawa, Ontario, the capital of Canada, been living the last 10 years in Waterloo, Ontario. 43d28'N, 80d23'W.

Reference points:
100km (60mi) West of Toronto
1/4 of the way between Toronto and Detroit
1.5 hr drive from Buffalo
3 hr south of Tobermory (which is at the tip of the peninsula seperating Georgian Bay from Lake Huron)

Jamie

BORN... JACKSONVILLE FLA.

RAISED..TAMPA/WEST PALM BEACH FLA.

MOVED TO GULFPORT MS AT 17

FOR SOME REASON DID NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT DIVING, DID A LOT OF SWIMMING :D

I HAVE NOW LIVED IN NORFOLK/VIRGINIA BEACH FOR THE LAST 16 1/2 YEARS..... AND DIVE ALL OVER THE WRECKS HERE IN THE ATLANTIC WHICH IS WAY, WAY COOL :eek:ut:

RICH :mean:

Scottsdale, AZ. First took leasons at the YMCA in Phoenix back in '77 but didn't get certified until '84 in Malta when I did the backpaking thru Europe thing for almost 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom