Which O2 analyser?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agro

Contributor
Reaction score
My buddy needs an O2 analyser. Only O2, no He. I only know the Divesoft analyser for He and O2. They also have a version for O2 only, which I don't know.

What analyser do you recommend? It must be able to measure O2, nothing else. Handling shall be comfortable. That's it. So it can be a simple one but in fact I have no idea about this kind of analyser.

Thanks for your help.

There's loads available.

The hand-held Analox OEii is good. Can get compatible cells for a fraction of the list price too -- meaning buying second hand is perfectly viable.

I have had an Oxycheq analyzer for at least 15 years -- solid!!

There's loads available.

The hand-held Analox OEii is good. Can get compatible cells for a fraction of the list price too
Can you post a link to the replacement cells ?

He does not want a kit, only plug and play.
Thanks for further recommendations.

That is weird he is able to sell those with sensors. I am still waiting on the 22 replacement oxygen sensors he told me were on back order for the last two years.

I have a divesoft O2/He analyzer and it works great, it's reliable and as a full package it's amazing. What I also like about it is that it has a minimalist mode with just O2/He display and a display which automatically displays mod and mix which is great while labeling. Also it has a lot of extra features which are a nice to have, voltmeter is great for battery check :wink: Their is also the divesoft SOLO which is a bit cheaper but with the same analyzing electronics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom