Which O2 analyser?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Analox O2 Eii. Highly recommended/

(should have added this image to the previous post)

1677152378112.png

Thank you very much for your help. My buddy finally bought a Divesoft Solo. Advantage: it has a hose coming from first stage, so you don't have to press the analyzer on the valve, you just plug and let it flow. He likes this very much

He saw my Divesoft O2/He analyzer and wanted somethin similar. And price is perfectly OK.

You can hack a Divesoft solo setup:

- Divesoft O2/He analyzer - $799
- Flow meter w a hose - $29
- Professional flow limiter - $199

Total: $1027

This package ensures that you have everything you need and nothing you don't. Also, Solo gives you USB-C charging. I am baffled that the professional models still rely on USB and have serial port connections...

This package ensures that you have everything you need and nothing you don't. Also, Solo gives you USB-C charging. I am baffled that the professional models still rely on USB and have serial port connections...

Lol, not everything in life is a nail. That's 5x the cost of what op needs.

I am baffled that the professional models still rely on USB and have serial port connections...

Except for the case color it hasn't been updated in a while. If it ain't broke don't fix it sort of thing.

It has been a while, but I believe it will charge both using an A to C adapter plugged into a normal A to B cable. And will charge via a C to B cable too.

So what’s the use of the professional flow meter?

So what’s the use of the professional flow meter?
Compared to the standard Divesoft flow limiter? It has one main benefit - automatic flow adjustment. Look, in for a penny, in for a pound. With tech diving (and in my case CCR), this setup is just a rounding error given the overall costs.

Compared to the standard Divesoft flow limiter? It has one main benefit - automatic flow adjustment. Look, in for a penny, in for a pound. With CCR, this setup is just a rounding error given the overall costs.

We just pixed up an open box but otherwise new Solo for around $300 so trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to grab said flow limiter. Technically don't need it yet, but our first course with helium is hopefully soon, coordinating with instructor, and was too good of a deal to pass up.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom