Suggestion Why is trolling ok in all forums except DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
S

scubasean

Contributor
Reaction score
Or, is it that DIR is a special "no trolling zone" where fines are doubled?

I'm mystified....

I never cease to be amazed at the things that I obviously don't have enough information about to properly understand....

Spectre:
He can't be. He wouldn't have lasted more than a couple posts.

He might act differently there. I find a member with a slightly different name that looks suspicious. Maybe I'll boot him and see if he squeeks? :D

WW

WreckWriter:
He might act differently there. I find a member with a slightly different name that looks suspicious. Maybe I'll boot him and see if he squeeks? :D

WW

I don't know why you wouldn't see me there? I'm registered under the same name as I am here.

chrpai:
I don't know why you wouldn't see me there? I'm registered under the same name as I am here.

Don't worry, I see you.

wow -- making moronic statements on your profile to get people riled up and then changing the comments before anyone else notices.....

dude -- if you're going to be a jack-ass, at least do it honestly

I think I got you all figured out now. But just to be sure, let me run an analogy by you. Painter, tell us about your views towards homosexuality. Are you one of those comfortable enough with your own sexuality to let others live their own life, or are you so unsure about your own sexuality that you have to stay on a crusade to bash those that you don't want to accept may live the life you want?

Spectre:
I think I got you all figured out now. But just to be sure, let me run an analogy by you. Painter, tell us about your views towards homosexuality. Are you one of those comfortable enough with your own sexuality to let others live their own life, or are you so unsure about your own sexuality that you have to stay on a crusade to bash those that you don't want to accept may live the life you want?

Frankly I can't believe you would go that low. For the record, I don't have a bunch of homosexuals running around me telling me that I'm going to die if I don't turn gay.

But if you really want to compare yourself to a homosexual, be my guest.

If your post doesn't violate the TOS, then its just proof that only NON-DIR will ever be punished around this board.

This thread has gotten way to contentious for any good it might be doing.
Maybe it's time to snip it before people that should be friends become
enemies.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom