XVision Mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seansrs36

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I recently got a X Vision Mask to replace another X Vision Mask. I took this mask out and toothpasted the lens. I then placed this mask back in the case. Today I went to go diving and the mask had cracks in it. I had not touched this mask since I had cleaned the mask. I had another X Vision fail at the same place this mask had cracks at. This mask had cracks under where lens lapses over the mask. This is driving me crazy. Has anyone else had problems with their X Vision?

Thanks

Hmm this is so weird...I had a one pair no problems for a long period of time. Then it happened to that pair got another set had the same thing happen..now this has happened on a 3rd one that I have not even dove with yet.

Sean,
This is unusual for the XVision mask. Please take your mask to the dealer you purchased it from. Your mask will be covered under warranty, especially if it is brand new. As a product goes we have had nothing but great success and feedback about our X series masks. I am sorry you have had bad luck and I am sure your replacement will give you nothing but great vision and good diving. Thanks for buying our product.

Best,

I had a "Pure Vision" mask which developed cracks around the frame soon after I got it. It was replaced by Mares and I have had no problems with the new one.

I took my mask back to where I purchased it. I was talking to a DM at the LDS where I had purchased it. He had this happen to him three times he said. He said his masks cracked the same place where I was having issues.

I just bought one, I can't wait to dive with it this weekend. So far no cracks!!!

No problems at all. Loved it so much I tried the Liquidvision. :D
Love it too!

No problem with mine! Love it!:coffee: Only down side to this is I can't find an excuse to replace it with a liquidskin version...:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom