Zero Gravity Dive Shop

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
So, we are down here diving again. We rent our tanks from ZG, but I haven't booked any guiding or anything for the last couple of visits.

Today, my dry suit zipper failed on me in an irreparable way. I can't be too mad about it, because I've probably got 400+ dives on the zipper, but it did choose an awful time to do it. There is no dry suit repair place here; noplace rents dry suits, and Danny couldn't even think of where I could rent a good, thick wetsuit and vest to be able to continue the trip (most of the ocean dive shops rent thin suits).

So he gave me his personal suit. It needed seals (because he has been diving a demo suit) so he cut his last set of Zipseals and put them on it. I'm good to go for the rest of the trip.

Then Chris spent 15 minutes meticulously drawing a beautiful map of Jailhouse for us, and recommending some lines we hadn't dived.

We are not treated like customers at ZG, not even like valued ones. We are treated like friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom