1st time to Cozumel Questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In my experience I see so many people hit it hard their first day or Two, Then end up not feeling well. It’s hard not to when you arrive in Paradise. I always try to start slow and finish strong. Not too many chips, guac and margaritas when you first arrive. After acclimating, game on, El Moro, El Pique, New Especias, La Mission, Crazy King Burritos and my new hot spot is Guisados. Awesome taco’s on freshly made Blue Corn tortillas. See y’all in April.

Been to Coz a few times now. For a classy meal, we have always gone to Casa Mission - great food and great atmosphere. When we were there last March, there were two different Mariachi bands. They went from table to table taking requests. For most dinners we go to the Mega or Chedraui and pick up food to make sandwiches or some other light meal, washed down of course with cold cerveza !!

My only experience with dive ops is Scuba Club - first trip there in 2009, and have gone back many times since. I always found the food and accommodation to be good, and the staff very friendly - when I arrive they are at the front gate to welcome me to my Caribbean home !!

While it is sometimes a long ride out to the first dive of the day, I enjoy the camaraderie of all the other divers, divemasters, and boat crews. Divemasters are very knowledgeable, and the crews are very helpful.
Never had a bad experience with them.

Divegoose

Back
Top Bottom