2009 SB Fitness Exercise Challenge!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hahaha. I could use some too. I got up this morning and sat on the side of the bathtub trying to find it in me to go the gym. I gave up and went back to bed for another hour. I actually feel better for it, although still mildly guilty. Tomorrow I am diving which I am super-excited about!

Got in a short ride in the morning ahead of the predicted T-storms, but got caught in the downpour when we were within 2 miles of our vehicle.

Cycled 18 miles of rolling hills and flat trails.
Time: 1hr 16min
Ave Speed: 14.1mph
Max Speed: 21mph

Cycled 2.25 miles around neighborhood to test new gloves and shorts....lots of stop and starts.

Time: 9 min
Ave Speed: 15mph
Max Speed: 19.9mph

Getting caught towards the tail end of your ride doesn't sound too bad!

I went diving today. 2 dives, each about 40-45 minutes. Water temp between 48 and 54 degrees. I tried to attach some images, but no such luck. :(

Getting caught towards the tail end of your ride doesn't sound too bad!

I went diving today. 2 dives, each about 40-45 minutes. Water temp between 48 and 54 degrees. I tried to attach some images, but no such luck. :(

Are your images too big for attachment?

One small program I like to resize a "batch" of images is Porta

I think you might be right about my images being too big. Regardless, I posted them on my website if you are interested: July 2009 - Eric?s Pinnacle

I had intentions of getting to the gym this afternoon but the house cleaning took much longer than I had anticipated. I think I have been cleaning pretty much nearly-non-stop since about 8:45 a.m. Needless to say, I am exhausted. Going to watch a movie, have some dinner and hit the hay. Tomorrow, to the gym! I feel a bit weird as it has been since Thursday!

I think you might be right about my images being too big. Regardless, I posted them on my website if you are interested: July 2009 - Eric?s Pinnacle

I had intentions of getting to the gym this afternoon but the house cleaning took much longer than I had anticipated. I think I have been cleaning pretty much nearly-non-stop since about 8:45 a.m. Needless to say, I am exhausted. Going to watch a movie, have some dinner and hit the hay. Tomorrow, to the gym! I feel a bit weird as it has been since Thursday!

The other thing you can do is link them from your website like this.

Nice pics BTW!!!

IMG_9750.jpg

Okay, how did you do that? I kept trying to do "Manage attachments > from link" but it wouldn't work for me, just kept telling me it was an invalid link. Ah well. I like that fish. He was suprisingly interested in me. That was a good day of diving.

Yesterday was spent cleaning the house top to bottom, from about 8:45 a.m. until about 6:00 p.m. with intermittent 10-15 minute breaks. At the end of the day, I simply could not do anymore cleaning. My thighs were killing me - either from the cleaning or from diving, I don't know which. Today back to the gym.

Monday 7/13 - Elliptical (41 minutes). 3.06 miles and approximately 485 calories. ARH 143. Have shaved :17 secs off original mile time. Makes me happy. :)

Elliptical (Resistance 2-9) (manual) 41.0 -487.0 3.06 miles 143

Hi SB fitness enthusiasts!

Have missed logging in daily workout activity. Just read how all of you have been doing. My workouts have been good, but I will not try to update two weeks worth.

This past Tuesday Chest and Back workout was exceptionally good. Seated Cable Row 3 sets of 15 at 100 lbs with incline pushups for sets of 30 reps between as super set. Lat pulldowns at 90 lbs. with Incline dumbell press at 30 lbs. Narrow Pullups and Dips to finish with treadmill after. Feeling strong.

Heading to Turks and Caicos in 12 days.

Did a 90-minute ScubaFit presentation at L.A. County Scuba Advanced Diver Program yesterday. 40+ students and instructors. Enjoyed it very much.

Busy and happy - wish the best to you - keep the workouts going.

gma

Okay, how did you do that? I kept trying to do "Manage attachments > from link" but it wouldn't work for me, just kept telling me it was an invalid link.

Well... It wasn't extremely straightforward. Your website "hides" the image link location of your images, unless you dig around a bit.

I had to use the "download" link on your pics to find a valid place to copy the image link location and then link it to here via the "insert image" icon above.

Back
Top Bottom