Anyone up to losing 10 lbs w/me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

still have only lost that 3, but i'm on track, show it's bound to show up soon!! my pants do feel better this week!

Keep up the good work Donnad, and if you feel like slipping, pull out the waistband of those pants and remind yourself of why you're stay on track!! :)

Donnad! That's fantastic! Keep it up!!

Speaking of which I need to go shopping for new pants :wink:

Okay, you all are serving as my inspirations to get back into this thread. I really need to be much, much better about working out, eating right, etc. I worked out last night (lightly, at home) in an attempt to start building the 'exercise crave' again. Began recording my food intake as well. Fun times. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Taking the first step is often the hardest, you go Sarita75!!! We're all here to support eachother, so feel free to report your progress, your celebrations, your frustrations, and your thoughts. Welcome back.

hi guys. i'm still hangin in here. i splurged on mother's day weekend.....which put me back up.....i've lost that back again, plus an additional 1/2 pound. so my total is only 3.5 pounds. worked out last night. body feels better, but man it's so hard to lose. i know i've gained muscle, but i sure would like to see that scale move some more and soon!! i need to remember just how dang hard it is to lose this weight and not gain it back again!!! still need to lose 10 more.

Taking the first step is often the hardest, you go Sarita75!!! We're all here to support eachother, so feel free to report your progress, your celebrations, your frustrations, and your thoughts. Welcome back.

Thanks! I am recording my exercise on one of the other threads, but it seems like many people aren't doing it anymore. shame. I am really enjoying exercise and am now looking forward to doing it. Especially with my heart rate monitor. Kind of cool. Anyhow! Hope all are well. :)

Hi Sarita

Looks like we are hanging in the same neighborhoods lately. Welcome!

Excercise. Yes.

I need more. Have been busy with finals and am feeling a bit soft went into the gym the other day and was up a lb which really isn't bad with finals stress and could be due to regular fluxuations. But the soft feeling--

Gonna get back to it, thanks you all for till being here - It's helped out soo much!

Donnad, Zena so glad you are sticking with it. Progress not perfection.

Hi Sarita

Looks like we are hanging in the same neighborhoods lately. Welcome!

Excercise. Yes.

Nice to see you Kathy! :) Yes, definitely same 'hoods these days. Glad to see you are dedicating yourself to your schooling. Its worthwhile.

Back
Top Bottom