Apeks DS4 hose routing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How far? An inch?

Dang, and I was going to go to bed early too...

Now that you have me squared away on the bands, what about the regs? A little tilt with both facing in, or straight with both facing in, or straight with both facing the same way?

O-ring once bubbled...
Dang, and I was going to go to bed early too...

what about the regs?
the reg on the right post should face east and the reg on the left post should face west if you are facing south.... go to bed Eric.

the reg on the right post should face east and the reg on the left post should face west if you are facing south....

So the seals on the bottom face each other then...that makes sense.

go to bed Eric.

I can't..my regs aren't right yet!

O-ring once bubbled...
I can't..my regs aren't right yet!
You are going to bed not diving....
But so you can go to sleep...
I will tell you:

You can angle the regs slightly down if you like...
Or you can have them exactly perpendicular to the tanks....
Or you can have one tilted a little up and the other tilted a little down...

Just don't have them pointing out.

There... now I know you are not only anally retentive but also obsessive compulsive... but you will just have to live with the fact that the regulators do not have to be exactly positioned to be correct.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

unless of course..... hmmm... pehaps we had better leave that for another day.... :wink:

There... now I know you are not only anally retentive but also obsessive compulsive... but you will just have to live with the fact that the regulators do not have to be exactly positioned to be correct.

I should have taken a clue a while back...I don't step on cracks and use a new Neutrogena each time I wash my hands (200-300 times daily) with scalding water. I also clip and unclip my bolt snaps ten times each when donning my rig and count it out loud. :eek:ut:

and what are you doing with those big "nitrox" stickers on your bottles? :)

"Chief, what the hell is this?"

Tom

Yeah, real rule 6 violation, eh? Not to mention, if they start to peel off a little and stick me to the wreck. I just can't scrape up the $299.99 (ea.) for Halcyon nitrox stickers this month...just bought a drysuit.. :(

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom