Awesome Weekend at Jackson Blue!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No laptop here... I use an old-fashioned desktop... well not really, but it's rack-mounted underneath a projector and not mobile :)

PM me your secret!

P.S. Mat, yeah, I know what you mean, but the software I used didn't correct the pic... what I posted was already adjusted to the "click on white" of the tanks!

I have been wanting to go to the springs in that area even before I started cave diving. We've got to get a trip planned. :)

Denise you should try to come with them if you can. You would love Peacock. Its has some great place's to dive. P1 ( peanut - pothole) or Orange grove.

Oh come on now, Denise, your instructor is the queen of pouncing from above! You better hope you are never in the water with her again :)

We were IM'ing earlier...I told her I am not ready for the pounce yet :wink:

Denise you should try to come with them if you can. You would love Peacock. Its has some great place's to dive. P1 ( peanut - pothole) or Orange grove.

Make them take me with them!!!!:D

Ah yes I saw you two lurking in the shadows. Nice to see you again :)

I knew I should have turned the HUDS and handsets off!

Yeah you were the only one that I thought saw us, or at least me. Everyone else was focused on the reel.

BTW, great trim! You look really comfortable in the sidemount stuff!

I am with Shagman on this...I can't duplicate this either...come on Rob, help some brothers out!

PM me your secret!

P.S. Mat, yeah, I know what you mean, but the software I used didn't correct the pic... what I posted was already adjusted to the "click on white" of the tanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom