Can it be Lemon Shark Time Now??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wanting to do a lemon shark dive next year...

If we get any flat seas next week, I am going to try to convince my dive buddies to go.

Let me know - Lemons or not, I'm finally over this cold and would love to dive Jupiter w/ you both - :D

Post if you are going :popcorn:

Going out tomorrow. Wanna come? :D Both boats are going!

wanting to do a lemon shark dive next year...
Next year is "ALMOST" here!

Going out tomorrow. Wanna come? :D Both boats are going!
Love to, Sandy, but its not going to work - we have guests Tues night and my mother is coming in for a few days at the end of the week - and Sharon says the house needs DEEP cleaning - plus I still need to do some shopping........

You get the idea!

jupitermermaid:
I'm off from work until Jan 4,

mmmm off until Jan 4 , did u finish your GQ due at 4PM on Jan 4,2010 : :rofl3:

jupitermermaid:
I'm off from work until Jan 4,

mmmm off until Jan 4 , did u finish your GQ due at 4PM on Jan 4,2010 : :rofl3:

Ooops! Thanks for the reminder (remind me again Jan 4....LOL). Grades are finished....just have to turn in the error report.

Back on topic, yesterday's dive was phenomenal!!!! The seas were a little rough, and vis wasn't anything to write home about, but everyone caught mucho bugs. The cooler on the boat was full, and the overflow went under the seats. Fantastic day for all!!!!

No lemons were spotted on this dive by anyone on the boat, but we were mostly on top of the reef looking for lobster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom