Can it be Lemon Shark Time Now??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jenny, that is a total bummer. :(

I so want to dive with the lemon sharks but it can't be next Friday or the next two Sundays; how long will they be around? Is anyone available to dive Friday Jan. 29?

Jenny, so sorry to hear of the house problems. I have a lot that needs to be done around my house, too, but diving priorities take place.....the kids can always use my inheritance (or what there is left of it) to fix up the house after I'm gone.....LOL.

Debby, the lemons are around mostly for Jan. and Feb., dwindling out towards the end of March. I've already taken too many "sick days" from work, so I can only go weekends (Sat. and/or Sun.) till the end of March.

My 500th dive is coming up next weekend or the weekend after. I'd love to get a group together to do a lemon shark dive then!!!!

Thanks Sandy...I so wish I could join you for the 500, but my next two Sundays are spoken for and I still work every Saturday. :( I hope to get something together for the lemons for February.

It looks like so far I'll be doing my 500th on Sat. Four dives, 2 am and 2 pm. Cabana boy #3 can't make it on Sunday. We'll get together for a lemon shark dive when you don't have to work, Debby. It doesn't have to be a special day.....any lemon shark dive is special!!!!

It looks like so far I'll be doing my 500th on Sat. Four dives, 2 am and 2 pm. Cabana boy #3 can't make it on Sunday. We'll get together for a lemon shark dive when you don't have to work, Debby. It doesn't have to be a special day.....any lemon shark dive is special!!!!

Darn! Guess I missed it. Isn't the 500th done , how do we say, "al fresco"?
You kinow "commando" so to speak? :eyebrow:

You'll see if you show up tomorrow morning! I went out with JDC this morning, but not in the afternoon. We saw at least 10 lemons, very docile and not skiddish in the least. We just kind of hovered, and they swam past us leisurely. It was very neat. If the boat goes out tomorrow, I'll be doing my 500th. I didn't go out this afternoon, so hopefully tomorrow will be the big day. :)

You'll see if you show up tomorrow morning! I went out with JDC this morning, but not in the afternoon. We saw at least 10 lemons, very docile and not skiddish in the least. We just kind of hovered, and they swam past us leisurely. It was very neat. If the boat goes out tomorrow, I'll be doing my 500th. I didn't go out this afternoon, so hopefully tomorrow will be the big day. :)

LOL.

No, I won't be diving tomorrow. Too much to do here. The dog picked up fleas in spite of his meds. Bombing the house and doing the rugs tomorrow.

Glad to hear the Lemons are in town. I have friends I've encouraged to schedule with JDC.

Sorry for the lack of mood-ruining home drama or animal issues. . . . however I am going out with JDC on Sunday, still appears to be a spot left on each of the 2 tank dives for the day. Really looking forward to my first time seeing some sharks . . . if nothing else I'll be back with a report on Monday :).

Do you know which boat you're going out on? I'll be on one of them Sunday morning, but don't know which one yet. If the sharks we've been seeing the last two weeks is any indication, you won't be disappointed in your dives. :D

Think its the Rep. VII 9AM . . . does this mean that I am going to have the blessing of being there for #500? From the posts I've read I'm not sure if I should bring you party streamers and balloons or pasties and tassels ;-).

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom