Cozumel Withdrawals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All good suggestions.

I had a great video made...about 20 minutes long...and I have watched it many times. (It's also good for seeing your profile and finding ways to improve it).

I buy Negra Modelo and Especial.

I surf Scubaboard.

I talk about the previous and future trips with fellow Coz addicts.

My next trip is not until November and I am trying to put one together between now and then. (Maybe BlueXTSea and Casa Americana)

I read SB.

I eat at Los Arcos 1-2 times a week...and order Modelo. I have never seen anyone else drinking it but they always have it.

Being in the mountains of NW NC makes it hard to hook up with divers, much less Cozumel lovers.

I post on SB.

I dive South Holston Lake, then come home and read SB.

Chris

It's a heck of a thing when we get Coz-itis this bad, there is a cure...plan a trip and then countdown.....I find myself looking at pictures and having no other thoughts in my head. DH walks in and has to shake me out of my hazy daze...Ah...Cozumel.....19 days, 14 hours, 34 min 21 sec..Sue

Sue Sue:
It's a heck of a thing when we get Coz-itis this bad, there is a cure...plan a trip and then countdown.....I find myself looking at pictures and having no other thoughts in my head. DH walks in and has to shake me out of my hazy daze...Ah...Cozumel.....19 days, 14 hours, 34 min 21 sec..Sue
19 DAYS ?!?! Not fair.

Sue Sue:

Nine days for me..... OMG! I need to pack! And buy sunscreeen, and pay the house note, and pick up my gear, and get new batteries in my computer, and find my swimsuits, and get some new sandals, and burn some of my band's CDs to give away, and get some Hi8 tapes, and buy a bigger memory card for the camera, and...

I'd better get cracking!

I think our next opportunity will be November at the earliest. We're going to shoot for a couple of Great Lakes wreck dives in the meantime to try and calm our diving withdrawal.

The next trip try heading a little farther south, well more than a little. I returned from a trip to Xcalak and the chinchorro banks the first week in April. Awesome! Get to it before the rest of civilization does, you won't regret it.

Gordon, you are in single digits !!! Congrats and Best wishes for your trip. Sue

ggunn:
Nine days for me..... OMG! I need to pack! And buy sunscreeen, and pay the house note, and pick up my gear, and get new batteries in my computer, and find my swimsuits, and get some new sandals, and burn some of my band's CDs to give away, and get some Hi8 tapes, and buy a bigger memory card for the camera, and...

I'd better get cracking!
Oh, I'm so jealous. I'm ready to just skip May altogether, so June 3rd can get here faster. Of course, then I'll be just like you and think of a million things I still need to do... Hope you have a wonderful trip!

It was fun diving with you Matt and your dive buddy Barb! I finally posted my trip report it took hours...I need to pack up my cold water gear right now as I am going diving with the GLWC at Gilboa Quarry in Ohio in the morning...the water temp is like 41F'ing degrees almost 40 degrees less than Coz :D.

Back
Top Bottom