Cozumel Withdrawals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divematt:
So,

I've been back almost a week after 10 days of diving in Cozumel, and I'm not diving this weekend. It's killing me and I only have a fresh water cold quarry to dive in. Some of you are there (in Coz), most of you are getting ready to go soon, and a few of you are like me, wishing you were ready to go back soon. How do you cope? I'm not trying to start another Cozumel addiction thread, but my pictures weren't good enough to post, my trip report is posted, my vacation time is temporarily up for awhile, and I'm too darn dry!
I need an answer to stop the withdrawals.

Help,
Matt

It could have been worse...you could have NOT gone in the first place...
NO COZ MEMORIES...Now that is scary...:D :D

I agree with Paul.....'tis far better to have gone to Coz and fallen in love with the island, the diving and the people then deal with the subsequent withdrawal than to never have gone at all.....(my apologies to Tennyson. LOL)

As for my own withdrawals (just got back Friday), I keep closing my eyes, clicking my heels and chanting "I wish I was in Coz, I wish I was in Coz....." Hasn't worked so far, but at least it keeps me distracted. :wink:

In between chants, I surf the boards, look at my pics, look at other people's pics and read their TR's, and like the others have said, PLAN THE NEXT TRIP!

Next countdown: 63 days to Cocos!

Just think how many people didn't go,,,have never gone,,,,know nothing about Cozumel and will never know of it's treasures awaiting anyone who dares dive it's waters in search of absolute dreams in the form of dives.
For just such lost soles I offer my pity ,,,,for they know not what they miss......

AND WE DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS THE WATERS OF COZUMEL THAT HE MAY PROTECT THEM
FOR OUR PLEASURE AND OUR HEAVEN-LIKE DIVES......

Everyone should go at least once in their life time but I won't tell them about it lest they hurt that which I have not laid my wanting eyes upon.....

New to Scubaboard...Please tell me how to post pictures.....

THANKS IN ADVANCE

ggunn:
I'll be on that plane!

Lucky you...:D

Bring some pictures back for the rest of us...:D

Back
Top Bottom