Dive Plans for this weekend--20th/21st?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So far it's Oliver and me, and he want's to get a group photo so we have a long way to go to fill the frame... who's in?

We've been blown out for weeks, but my personal weather-guy is predicting a terrific weekend. I can't wait.

Meet 7:30 - 8:00 to be IN THE WATER at 8:30 AM. I'll suggest parking later depending on the turn-out. For now, Hibiscus is more crowded than usual because of all the Yankees in town, but Datura will be wide open at that time and I've learned the Commercial Pier (Angler's) parking lot has beach access now to the south side.

I'll be around all day and will have chicken & veggies for the grill for a late lunch/early dinner... good people are welcome to come hang out. As most of you know, it's a family atmosphere. BYOBASFM2 lol (a dive-flag cuzzi for the 1st to figure THAT out).

Hey I'll make the trip up north for Sat or Sun, whichever looks to be better. It's been a while for me also.

Juan

MikeJacobs:
Shore dive 3/14 8:30 AM Datura/Hibiscus

So far it's Oliver and me, and he want's to get a group photo so we have a long way to go to fill the frame... who's in?

I'd like to go, but my time warp machine is currently on the fritz.

How about another day this week? :D

BYOBASFM2 - Bring Your Own Bottle And Some For Me Too?

Marc

Allright, I'm in for Sunday shore dives. The official plan is for a first dive @ 8:30 am?
What's the water temps at at this point...? I'm good for lots of sun myself...strange that I had the heater on a week ago!

fgray, are you going out on the morning or pm dive? I could happily join up as well....gotta love Boynton. Maybe FSUgly (Tom) would go for that and we can make it a group trip as well! I'll catch up with you asap to see what the final plan becomes...thanks for the invite to join.

Can't wait to catch back up with everyone...and to see that hair cut, Jenny!

I'm in. Probably on Sunday, but I'll see what's up on Saturday.

Melissa will be coming as well. Maybe the whole family too who can catch some rays while we're diving.

Marc

KBeck:
Allright, I'm in for Sunday shore dives. The official plan is for a first dive @ 8:30 am?
What's the water temps at at this point...? I'm good for lots of sun myself...strange that I had the heater on a week ago!

fgray, are you going out on the morning or pm dive? I could happily join up as well....gotta love Boynton. Maybe FSUgly (Tom) would go for that and we can make it a group trip as well! I'll catch up with you asap to see what the final plan becomes...thanks for the invite to join.

Can't wait to catch back up with everyone...and to see that hair cut, Jenny!
And then we are going back out for a night dive on the same boat.
The wreck we are going on is the Costa. It's deep dive around 120 ft. to the floor. the cost is $45 for the boat For the 2 afternoon dives. It's another 45 for the night dives. you will need tanks. You can either bring your own or rent them from the boat.
Let me know if you want to go.
Fred

I am flying to West Palm Thursday evening, boarding the Gulfstream Eagle that night and diving Friday morning at West End! Dive, Dive, Dive, Friday, Saturday and Sunday then head back for West Palm to fly home Monday! :bounce:

"I'm gonna soak up some sun. Tell everyone to lighten up!" :mermaid:
Cheryl Crow

fgray1:
And then we are going back out for a night dive on the same boat.
The wreck we are going on is the Costa. It's deep dive around 120 ft. to the floor. the cost is $45 for the boat For the 2 afternoon dives. It's another 45 for the night dives. you will need tanks. You can either bring your own or rent them from the boat.
Let me know if you want to go.
Fred

Sunday morning is good for me....8:30 is fine.
No sunrise dive tho, until the time changes and it gets light a bit later! Even 6am is early for me to be there!
Now to find a kid sitter....

Sounds like we've got a group going!

fgray--
I'm tempted to join, but that wreck dive after 3 months dry would be unwise for me.
Enjoy; maybe you guys cn head south to Lauderdale for an AM dive.

seaangel--have fun! If you have a layover in West Palm Sunday PM, CityPlace is a great place for dinner/fun evening. It's an open air mall/restaurants/bars, etc. And people watching, of course!

See ya'll this weekend!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom