Dive Plans for this weekend--20th/21st?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know it's only Wednesday and at the risk of jinxing us I'll just say that the water was like a lake this morning! It will take a day or two to clear up, and I'll keep posting...

Sand, dust and salt covers everything - inside and out - and don't be surprised if you catch me cleaning up in between dives. In fact, what the hell, bring your cleaning supplies and you, too, can get the "living on the beach experience."

I won't be home much until Saturday (not in the morning) but am looking forward to Sunday more than you can know. I'll have some chicken for the grill and we can get more if needed. BYOB.

showboat:
Mike, are you trying to go back to just past sunday morning.... Last I remember that Sunday was very windy. hmmmmmm my time machine is broke here as well
All right, enough already lol... let this be a lesson re how the correct information in a header makes or breaks a dive. Fortunately Jen moved Krista's thread here so we don't need this one. The important question is whether you're coming or not, Dan?

OK OK OK OK (excerpt from "My Cousin Vinny") It looks like Sunday morning is a go :bounce: I hope to be there by 8:30am since I'll be coming up from the Miami, Kendall area.........Jenny, Josie and the kids are going for some fun and sun so your'e covered in the kiddie watching dept.

Juan

cool! Sounds like a good day for diving and socializing!
Mike, what can I bring?

scuba_jenny:
cool! Sounds like a good day for diving and socializing!
Mike, what can I bring?

Jeesh, you must browse this board pretty often, that message wasn't up for 5 minutes before you responded :rofl:

I vote for Sunday morning. 9 or 10 am might be nice, early enough to find some parking and not so early as to be painful...

Whenever you set it up, I'll try to make it.

hey folks we got a few threads going for weekend diving... I split those above that were about the Venice trip and put them in its proper place so we don't get mixed up.
THEN... I took Mikes wayward thread and added it to this one...
Whew.. All tidy and nice now... :bounce:
Ya'll enjoy the diving....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom