First Night Dive at Breakwater - Any recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. My wife and I will be there this weekend too, and we were talking about going to BW for our first night dive as well. Hope to see you there.
04.gif

/If we do go out, we'll bring the marshmallows!

scubajunkee:
Sarita75,

Jim drives a blue truck....no need to worry. He's a good guy!

- Ericson

Thanks for the rescue Erickson!!

Robert is trying to make me out to be fred!!

Little dose everyone know .... Fred is roberts long lost brother!!!

Pay backs MR Lee!!:rofl3:

Hey everyone is welcome to join us and a group would be a cool dive.

I will be in a blue ford (here come the flames) pick-up that has a big Paramedics (Medical) decal in the back window!

Jim Ernst:
You most certainly are invited to join us!!

I will be in monterey on friday morning and there till sunday afternoon

I would definitely love to join you all for a dive, esp a evening/night dive, although it would be my first (so long as that is not a problem). Should we set it up?

Erickson are you sure Jim didn't get his truck painted blue? Im looking at his avatar and there's a good resemblance with Fred bwahahahahah. Speaking of Fred i haven't seen him or his red truck in the BW lately.

Oh wait i just noticed that Jim is a u/w photo inst. Hmmm maybe i should be nice to him now since im thinking of taking u/w photo. Maybe if im nice to him he'll give me some tips on u/w photo hehehehe.

Back
Top Bottom