First Night Dive at Breakwater - Any recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

how is that people chnage that little subtitle under your name? Jim?

zvinzonz:
Erickson are you sure Jim didn't get his truck painted blue? Im looking at his avatar and there's a good resemblance with Fred bwahahahahah. Speaking of Fred i haven't seen him or his red truck in the BW lately.

AHHH another one of roberts brothers!! LOL

sarita75:
I would definitely love to join you all for a dive, esp a evening/night dive, although it would be my first (so long as that is not a problem). Should we set it up?

We can do that , no problem!!

I will IM my # so you can reach me when I am there on friday if that will work?

Jim Ernst:
We can do that , no problem!!

I will IM my # so you can reach me when I am there on friday if that will work?

Sounds great! I am looking forward to this!

I concur, the dive along the wall is a great place for a night dive. Last time we did one there, we saw TWO Wolf Eels right next to each other.

With a main light and a backup easily accessable, you should be ready to go.

There are a few tricks with your lights in the dark. Once you turn them on, do not turn them off, unless you really want to look at things glowing around you. Bulbs will often fail when being cycled. Also if you are going to a backup light, turn it on BEFORE unclipping it. That way if you accidently drop it, you can easily recover it. Fresh batteries never hurt either.

Thanks but It'll be too long of a day for me... got Lobos reservations....besides sunsets what 8 pm?

But I'll be around the Breakwater in the afternoon... (Giving Jim Grief :) )

maybe get an afternoon dive in...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom