First Night Dive at Breakwater - Any recommendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I left him a message that I was not going to be able to make it b/c of a slight cold.

I can't dive anyway because my fins are not even in yet. Those V-16 oceanic are either popular or just isn't out yet. But then in May, I'll probably go do that Padi speciality which is night dive too so good way to go night diving.

We did a skills dive at BW on Sat. (low vis, high surge and a touch of current). Back on Sun. for a kick dive to the barge. Conditions pretty similar, though better out at the barge. Really cold.

My wife and I went to BW. We skipped the night dive as well. On one of our dives on Saturday, we were going to go to the metridium fields, followed the pipe and we were consuming too much air fighting the current so we turned around. It was 47 degrees at the pipe. Even though conditions were bad, we had a nice time and got a few dives in.

dsafanda:
Yess the breakwater sure was cold this weekend.
Not sure why but it was noticeably warmer at Pt.Lobos.

I think it is because there is a large number of family of harbor seals are warming up Pt. Lobos. :D Especially those two teenager seals were trying to pull my fin off too. :11:

Back
Top Bottom