Help Please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My post count here is soon going to exceed my actual dive numbers and was wondering how best to deal with agruments against my point that highlight the fact I post more than I dive.

Any help would be apperciated...

Point out to them that the time spent analyzing your post count would be better spent diving.....or getting a life.

My post count here is soon going to exceed my actual dive numbers and was wondering how best to deal with agruments against my point that highlight the fact I post more than I dive.

Post less, dive more. (Says the guy who's running about a 10:1 ratio of posts to dives.)

:D

Posts are a lot less expensive than dives. So why not have more posts than dives?

Usually when there's a ScubaBoard discussion about how many dives someone should have before doing X (become a DM, go tech, etc.), someone points out that it's not just the number of dives, but the quality (and variety). Similarly, don't worry so much about the number of your posts, but focus on quality.

Not following my own advice, this post of mine is low on quality; but it counts the same if we only look at numbers.

My post count recently exceeded my dive count, so I am now a proud cyber-diver. Where's my badge?

They are recording my posts? I didn't know that ... what else are they recording? I don't know if I like that.

I have a new never used tank banger that i'd like to trade for a AR15. :D

A wise man once said to me, "Rick, if you're worried about what people think about you, they don't."

Diving and SB should both be fun. Post...dive...have fun.

I was recently told I was a cyber diver because my post count exceeds my logged dives.
A cyber diver is someone who posts as if they are an expert, without the diving experience behind it, using knowledge which they have garnered reading posts from those who do have the experience.

I learned that reading posts here on scubaBoard. :wink:

Post away! :)

I've made some great friends and best dive buddies (and 1 sweetie) because of ScubaBoard and posting here :D

my postcount was over at 1

Back
Top Bottom