LBTS dive in the next few days

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There's always room for new people. Actually, if you're free some time this week, would could go for a dive. From afar, the water doesn't look as stirred up as it has been.

For Sunday, I'm planning on diving an afternoon charter in West Palm so I'd like to be out of the water by late morning. However, LBTS is about 3 1/2 hours away from home for me. How about hitting the water around 9:30am? I know that's a little late, but I REALLY don't want to get up and leave the house at 4:30 am!!! Anyone interested? Locals, LBTS verterans, newbies -- I don't care. I'm just looking for a buddy or buddies!

I would actually be up for diving at 8 am with whoever wants to join, and then do another dive about 10:30-11:00 ( i only have one tank and needs to be filled up). So long as it envolves diving, I'm happy.

I'm sure I could talk Michelle into a 10:30 Departure on Sunday! Let's see how the week develops.

aabond:
There's always room for new people. Actually, if you're free some time this week, would could go for a dive. From afar, the water doesn't look as stirred up as it has been.

Thanks !!!!

8:00 AM Sunday sounds good, can you tell me were you guys meet and the car situation and stuff. Where do you fill your tank there? Is there a shop nearby.

Thanks Again,

Walter.....

We usually meet at Hibiscus and the beach, which is just two streets south of commercial. At 8, there's usually a good amount of parking left, but you need quarters I would say bring at least 3 dollars worth of quarters.

I almost always fill my tanks up at fill express which is by dixie and copans because that is basically all they do. Their prices are really good and only charge you for the amount of air that was needed to fill the tank. Nitrox is the same price as Air, so I will be taking nitrox very soon to take advantage of that. However, they are closed on Sunday, which is a big bummer

There are a couple of shops nearby, actually one that is just two blocks up. I don't know how reputable they are or how much they charge.

A scuba board member lives near the beach by commercial and uses scuba schools which is on Oakland and the Intracoastal. He has no complaints about them, and they're much closer than fill express.

Hey Andrew,

Would Saturday at 8:00AM be Ok, I would prefer it over Sunday, but i'll go for either one if SAT is not possible.

Thanks,

Walter...

aabond warning: that would be closer to 9 AM for him (confess, Andrew), which would be MUCH better for lazy ol' me!

Cool,

I'll see you there Saturday 8:00AM, I guess this is probably a 45min Ride at least from Pembroke Pines. If anything changes let me know. Any others gona join, I do see interest.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom